Friday, December 26, 2008

k so i know i haven't posted in like FOREVER but my moms internet is being hecka slow so it takes forever to load pictures and hate it when people just write and dont put picture no offence to anyone who does that but ALOT has happened beetween my favorite nephew growing up so fast :-( and birthdays and christmas and MY SISTERS PREGNANT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i'm excited and my BIRTHDAY I'M 16 PARTY and christmas there is a lot to catch you up on oh and we got family pictures and my profesional photoshop dad was very proud of himself look at the picture with the sparkles look at my dad and moms face NO RINKLES how awsome is that my dad is so funny um so ya my mom is the best mom every like if i could choose one mom it would be her (minus the ocasional moodswings jk mom love you)she did my cake it was a tipsy topsy cake and i loved it it was so cool like from 1 to 10 on the cool leval it was a 33(i have OCD FOR 3)
and how sad is this my nephew is 2 and growing up so fast now if you say something he'll say it he's so big it makes me want to cry
k so i have to go play with my FAVORITE NEPHEW i'll try to post laster

No comments: